Terms and conditions
1. Scope and Object of the General Conditions of the Store
These General Conditions are intended, with the order form, and the other elements referred to therein, to regulate the terms and conditions governing the provision of the drophop.pt Online Store, hereinafter referred to as Drop Hop.
Drop Hop consists of the sale of beers, accessories, other beverages and beer subscription services, through the address www.drophop.pt. Access to the Online Store, in addition to providing information regarding a set of products and/or services, allows the User, electronically, to order the products disclosed therein, under the terms and conditions described herein.
The ordering and purchase of products must be made by Users who are of legal age or older than 18 (eighteen) years. The elements and information transmitted by the User will enjoy full legal effects, recognizing the User's electronic acquisitions, and the User cannot claim the lack of signature for non-compliance with the obligations assumed.
2. Product Information and Contents
Drop Hop will do everything possible so that the information presented does not contain typographical errors, which will be quickly corrected whenever they occur. If you purchase a product that has characteristics different from those presented online, you have the right to terminate the purchase contract under the applicable legal terms.
Drop Hop will do everything possible to send all the products ordered, but it is possible that, in certain cases and due to causes that are difficult for Drop Hop to control, such as human errors or incidents in the computer systems, it is not possible to provide some of the ordered products by the User. If any product is not available after placing the order, you will be notified by email or telephone. At that moment, you will be presented with the possibility of canceling the order with the respective refund, if you have already made the respective payment.
All information about price, products, specifications, promotional actions and commercial conditions and services may be changed at any time by Drop Hop, without prior notice.
1. All products and services sold on the Drop Hop Online Store are in accordance with Portuguese law.
2. The Store has adequate levels of security, however Drop Hop will not be responsible for any damages suffered by the User and/or by third parties, due to delays, interruptions, errors and suspensions of communications that originate from factors outside its control. control, namely, any deficiencies or failures caused by the communications network or communications services provided by third parties, by the computer system, by the routers/modems, by the connection software or possible computer viruses or resulting from the download (“download”) through the service infected files or containing viruses or other properties that may affect the User's equipment. If, for any reason, due to an error in accessing the Drop Hop Online Store website, it is impossible to provide the service, Drop Hop will not be liable for any damages.
3. Data and information queries made within the scope of this Service are summarized by the User, and Drop Hop declines any responsibility resulting from the abusive or fraudulent use of the information obtained.
4. Drop Hop will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused by abusive use of the Service that is not directly attributable to it as a result of fraud or gross negligence.
5. Drop Hop is not responsible for losses or damages resulting from non-compliance or defective performance of the Service when this is not directly or indirectly attributable to it by way of fraud or serious negligence, not being responsible in particular for:
I. errors, omissions or other inaccuracies relating to information made available through the Service;
II. damage caused by the fault of the User or third parties, including violations of intellectual property,
III. for non-compliance or defective compliance that results from the occurrence of force majeure situations, that is, situations of an extraordinary or unpredictable nature, external to Drop Hop and which cannot be controlled by it, such as fires, power cuts, explosions, wars, riots, civil insurrections, government decisions, strikes, earthquakes, floods or other natural cataclysms or other situations beyond Drop Hop's control that prevent or jeopardize the fulfillment of obligations assumed.
6. Drop Hop does not guarantee that:
I. the Service is provided uninterruptedly, is secure, error-free, or runs infinitely;
II.the quality of any product, service, information or any other material purchased or obtained through the Service fulfills any expectations of the User in relation to it;
III. any material obtained in any way through the use of the Service is used at the risk and expense of the User, who is solely responsible for any damage caused to his computer system and equipment or for any loss of data resulting from this operation.
IV. no advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by the User from or through the Service will create any guarantee that is not expressed in these General Conditions.
7. The User accepts that Drop Hop can in no way be held responsible for any damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, data, contents, or any other losses (even if previously notified by the User on the possibility of occurrence of such damages), resulting from:
I. the use or inability to use the Service;
II. the difficulty of obtaining any substitute goods/services;
III. of unauthorized access or modification to personal databases.
4. Consumer Obligations
1. The user undertakes to:
I. Provide personal data and correct addresses;
II. Do not use false identities;
III. Respect existing order limits.
2. If any of the data is incorrect or insufficient, and for that reason there is a delay or impossibility in processing the order, or eventual non-delivery, the responsibility lies with the User, and Drop Hop declines any responsibility. In case the consumer violates any of these obligations, Drop Hop reserves the right to eliminate future purchases, block access to the store, cancel the supply of any other services offered simultaneously by Drop Hop to the same User; and, furthermore, not allowing the User to access any or all services provided by Drop Hop in the future.
5. Privacy and Protection of Personal Data
1. Drop Hop guarantees the confidentiality of all data provided by Users.
2. The personal data identified on the order form as being mandatory is essential for Drop Hop to provide the Service. The omission or inaccuracy of the data provided by the User is their sole and entire responsibility and may give rise to refusal to provide the Service by Drop Hop.
3. The User's personal data will be processed and stored by computer and are intended to be used by Drop Hop, and its suppliers, within the scope of the contractual and/or commercial relationship with the User.
4. Under the terms of the applicable legislation, the User is guaranteed, without additional charges, the right to access, rectify and update their personal data, directly or upon written request, as well as the right to oppose their use for the purposes provided for in the previous number, and for this purpose contact Drop Hop.
5. The Internet is an open network, whereby the User's personal data, other personal information and all the content hosted on the Service may circulate on the network without security conditions, even running the risk of being accessible and used by third parties not authorized for this purpose, and Drop Hop cannot be held responsible for such access and/or use.
6. Order Cancellation
1. At the request of the User
The User may cancel his order by requesting it to Drop Hop through the website using the associated order number, which will be accepted as long as it has not yet been processed.
2. By decision of Drop Hop
Drop Hop reserves the right not to process orders when it verifies any inconsistency in the personal data presented or observes misconduct on the part of the buyer. Drop Hop reserves the right not to process any order or refund, in the event of errors in the values and/or characteristics of the products, when these result from technical problems, human error or errors beyond the control of Drop Hop.
7. Return of Orders
1. The User reserves the duty to verify his order upon receipt. If you notice that something is broken or not in compliance, you must immediately return the order, exactly as you received it. After this phase, Drop Hop does not guarantee returns due to the nature of the products sold.
2. Upon receipt of the return at Drop Hop, the User will be refunded the amount corresponding to the amount paid for the order (sales invoice value), or a refund of the order will be made, according to the customer's request. If you have used a coupon code, that amount will not be refunded, that is, the refund will only be for the amount actually paid.
3. The refund method for the amount to be returned depends on the payment method used in the respective order. In the case of payments by Revolut or MBWay, said amount will be transferred through the respective platforms. Payments via bank transfer and cash will be refunded via bank transfer. The refund is made up to 14 days after receipt of the will of free resolution and receipt of the return of the good.
8. Intellectual Property
1. Drop Hop guarantees that the information and databases it makes available do not violate the intellectual and industrial property rights of third parties.
2. The owner of brands, names, logos or denominations of companies and services authorize Loja Online to make this information available on its website.
3. The Store is a registered website and the Service provided by the website itself is the responsibility of Drop Hop.
4. The User acknowledges that the Service contains confidential information and is protected by copyright and related rights, industrial property and other applicable legislation.
5. The User acknowledges that any content appearing in advertising, highlighting, promotion or mention of any sponsor or advertiser is protected by laws relating to copyright and related rights, by laws relating to industrial property and other property protection laws, therefore any use of these contents can only occur under the express authorization of the respective owners.
6. The User undertakes to fully respect the rights referred to in the previous number, namely refraining from performing any acts that may violate the law or the aforementioned rights, such as reproduction, commercialization, transmission or the making available to the public of said contents or any other unauthorized acts that have the same contents as their object.
9. Service Security Conditions
1. The User undertakes to observe all applicable legal provisions, namely, not to practice or encourage the practice of illegal acts or offensive to good customs, such as the indiscriminate sending of unsolicited communications (spamming) in violation of the provisions in the legislation applicable to the processing of personal data and advertising communications through automatic calling devices, and must also observe the rules for using the Service, under penalty of Drop Hop suspending or deactivating the Service under the terms set out in point 12.
2. The User expressly acknowledges and accepts that the IP Network constitutes a public electronic communications network that can be used by several users, and as such, subject to computer overloads, so that Drop Hop does not guarantee the provision of the Service without interruptions, loss information or delays.
3. Drop Hop also does not guarantee the provision of the Service in situations of unpredictable overload of the systems on which it is supported or of force majeure (situations of an extraordinary or unforeseeable nature, external to Drop Hop and which cannot be controlled by it). .
4. In the event of an interruption in the provision of the Service due to unpredictable overload of the systems on which it is supported, Drop Hop undertakes to regularize its operation as soon as possible.
10. Store Suspension and Deactivation
1. Regardless of any prior or subsequent communication, Drop Hop may, at any time, and in its sole discretion, discontinue providing the Service and/or part of the Service to one or all Users.
2. Drop Hop also reserves the right to immediately suspend or terminate access to the Service in the following cases:
The. When the User does not observe the conditions of use referred to in point 4 and others referred to in the General Conditions;
B. When Drop Hop ceases access to the Store, upon prior notice 15 days prior to the termination date.
3. The suspension or termination of the Service by Drop Hop, under the terms of the previous numbers, regardless of the right of the User or third parties to any indemnity or other compensation, Drop Hop cannot be held responsible or in any way encumbered, for any consequence resulting from the suspension, annulment, cancellation of the Service.
Without prejudice to other forms of communication provided for in these General Conditions, notifications made to the User relating to Drop Hop, including any changes to these General Conditions, may be sent to the User's email address, by SMS or contact telephone.
1. The User agrees to receive any and all communications and/or notifications related to the Online Store, to the address, contact telephone number and/or email address (“e-mail”) indicated in the ordering process.
At any time, you can request not to receive these communications and/or notifications by sending an email.
12. Technical Settings
1. Without prejudice to the provisions of the following number, Drop Hop may change the products and services and/or the technical conditions for providing them, as well as the respective rules of use, and shall disclose such changes to the User at least 15 days in advance. (fifteen days.
2. The version currently in force of these Terms and Conditions and their annexes is available on the website www.drophop.pt.
1. Whenever Drop Hop deems it necessary or convenient to optimize the browsing experience and/or improve connectivity conditions, it may remotely reformulate the network settings.
2. Without prejudice to the provisions of the following numbers, and mindful of the innovative nature and technological evolutions to which it may be subject, Drop Hop may change its technical configurations whenever this proves to be convenient to adapt it to eventual technological developments
3. However, Drop Hop does not guarantee the User that any upgrades or improvements will be carried out.
4. Some upgrades or new features may only be available against User payment and/or subscription
1. The User may submit any contractual conflicts, to the arbitration and mediation mechanisms that are or will be legally constituted, as well as complain to Drop Hop of acts and omissions that violate the legal provisions applicable to the acquisition of goods.
2. The complaint must be submitted within a maximum period of 30 (thirty) days, via email, counted from the knowledge of the facts by the User, being registered in the information systems of Drop Hop, which must decide the complaint and notify the interested party in the maximum period of 30 (thirty) days from the date of receipt.
15. Applicable Law and Competent Jurisdiction
The general Terms and Conditions are governed by Portuguese law and to resolve any issues arising from these Terms and Conditions, the jurisdiction of the district court of Porto will be competent, with express waiver of any other.